Mobile Phone Website Design & Mobile Websites
Is your website hard to read on a smart phone? Is it tiny and difficult to navigate? Mobile Websites developed by MarketingXchange can fix it all!
We develop mobile-friendly versions of your website at an affordable price. With the rise of mobile users browsing the Internet, it is increasingly important to have a “mobile-friendly” version of your website to accommodate those searchers. A mobile website is a simplified version of the online website created specifically for smart phone use.
While it is tough to replicate your entire website for easy viewing on the more common mobile browsing devices (iPhone, Blackberry, Android, etc.), there are certain valuable pieces of information which should be displayed.
Our web design team will work with your company to determine the most important information to include within the limited amount of space on mobile browsers and we’ll ensure that your branding is effectively conveyed.
Top 10 Reasons To Add
a Mobile Website Option
- Google has a separate index for mobile content so it’s easier for your website to be found on mobile devices.
- Your regular website is hard to view on a cell phone.
- 93% of U.S. adults own a cell phone.
- 20% of Americans access the mobile web each day.
- Mobile web will overtake the desktop within 5 years.
- Google predicts 50% searches from mobile phones in 2012.
- 5% of the top 500 online retailers have a mobile website/iPhone app.
- Mobile advertising spending will surpass $6.5 billion in 2012.
- Users average 13 hours online per week, up from 7 in 2002.
- Smart phone sales have grown 96% in one year.
Find out more about Mobile Websites... call (877) 299-2007.